The Verse I Lived By

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.” ~ 1 Samuel 1:27

Sunday, July 3, 2011

IT'S A BOY!!!

We went for an ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby (because I couldn't wait). When we got there the baby would not show the goods and had his legs crossed the entire time. I went to the bathroom and then came back and he had totally switched positions. We finally got a peek between the legs but it was for a real short time. The ultrasound tech told me to cough a few times to see if the baby would turn and that's exactly what he did. We were so excited to find out it was a boy. It's going to be fun having one of each and buying lots of blue instead of pink. Charlotte is excited to have a brother and talks to him daily and kisses my belly.


Picture of the goods

Baby's spine and head shotHis little footThe big sister watching...Arrow is pointing to his heart beating

3 comments:

Jamie H said...

Yeah for a boy! We are so excited for you!

korie said...

I'm so excited. A little buddy for my baby boy!

Kathy said...

Love the photo of Char looking at it! So excited for you guys!!