The Verse I Lived By

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.” ~ 1 Samuel 1:27

Thursday, February 9, 2012

2 Month Check Up

Today we went for Lucas' two month check up and Charlotte's 3 year check up. Thank God Auntie Kel Kel came with me because it was hard with both kids getting shots. Both of them were crying and it was horrible. Other than the shots everything went really well and Lucas is super healthy and growing right on track. He was 11 pounds 14 ounces and was 23 3/4 inches tall. He is in the 76% percentile for height and 51% percentile for weight. Here are some pictures of our visit...

Big sister telling him that everything is going to be ok,

While he is getting his temperature takenGetting his head and height measuredAuntie Kel Kel feeding him after his shots

No comments: