The Verse I Lived By

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.” ~ 1 Samuel 1:27

Friday, April 13, 2012

4 Months Old

I can't believe our little man is already 4 months old!!  Time is just flying by and we are enjoying every minute with him.  Lucas had his 4 month check up the other day and he is growing right on track.  He weighed in at 15 pounds 1 ounce and was 26 1/2 inches long.  I looked back at what Charlotte was at the same age and she was only 3 ounces lighter and was about 2 inches shorter.  Lucas is such a blessing to our family.  He is always smiling, and cooing, and is always in such a good mood.  Lucas is finally sleeping better and I couldn't be happier!!  He sleeps anywhere from 3-5 hours at a time and wakes up 1-3 times a night depending on the dayHere are some pictures of Lucas at his 4 month/Easter photo shoot.

1 comment:

korie said...

Seriously SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!