The Verse I Lived By

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.” ~ 1 Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

21 Weeks

Baby's now the size of a banana!
Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion, and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. You may soon feel like he's practicing martial arts as his initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to his activity as you get to know him better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.

1 comment:

Gram said...

Jammers, those are the cutest little shoes for a boy that I have ever seen. Your tummy pics came out great. Love, Gram