The Verse I Lived By

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.” ~ 1 Samuel 1:27

Saturday, August 20, 2011

22 Week Ultrasound

We had our 22 week ultrasound and Doctors appointment today. The ultrasound went great and we got to see some really great shots of the baby. Unfortunately the pictures they gave us weren't as good. The tech confirmed that it's a boy for sure and he weighed in at 1 pound 1 ounce. My official due date is Christmas day. I will be delivering about 7 days before that so we will have this sweet boy to celebrate Christmas with!! The doctors appointment went well, we were supposed to meet the doctor this time but he got called out because someone was in labor. Hopefully we will meet him next time. They measured my belly and I'm measuring at 24 weeks (2 weeks ahead) and the baby's heartbeat was strong.


1 comment:

korie said...

I can't wait to see your Christmas pictures this year. After Char got a whole toy store last year!!!