The Verse I Lived By

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.” ~ 1 Samuel 1:27

Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Day You Will Arrive

Today we had our 1st appointment with Dr. Hage. 26 1/2 weeks into my pregnancy and having not met my Doctor I was getting pretty nervous. I have had one other appointment scheduled with him and he got called into labor. I really like him, he is super nice and relaxed, and I felt really comfortable with him. I can honestly say that I'm glad I switched Doctors!! I told him about my last experience with Charlotte's c-section and how it wasn't the best. He told me that this time will be different and that he will take very good care of me. I sure hope he is right!!

He checked me out and everything is going good with my pregnancy. He measured me and I'm right on track for my due date. We heard the baby's heartbeat and it was fast and strong. Then he told me he had already scheduled my c-section and our Son will be arriving on December 14th, 2011. That means in 87 days from today I will be holding our Son. We can't wait to meet this little guy.

2 comments:

korie said...

That is going to go by so fast. FOR ME! Ha Ha You know what I mean. I can't wait to meet your son!

Gram said...

Enjoy reading all about our soon-to-be little Great Grandson. Cant wait to see & hold him. Love you all. GG