The Verse I Lived By

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.” ~ 1 Samuel 1:27

Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Diaper Bag

You know your a mom when you get excited about getting a new diaper bag!! My sister took me shopping a couple of weeks ago and let me pick out my new bag. I love it, it's so roomy and has tons of pockets to keep me organized. Thanks Kell Kell I love it :)



Here is what mine looks like


Here is an example of what it looks like on the inside

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bag! Wish they had fancy ones like this when your Mommy was little.

Love,
Nama

Melisa said...

This is indeed a spiffy looking bag. I like that it can change from a messenger bag to a backpack. That is a great idea.

korie said...

So cute! I love how it opens up!